2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
If you have a child who will be five years old on or before December 1, 2021, please contact the Registration Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Registration Office by emailing email@example.com.
*Please note that when preparing documents for registration, please block out personal information such as social security number, license number, account numbers, etc...
Registro de Kindergarten 2021-2022
Si tiene un niño(a) que tendrá cinco años de edad en o antes del 1 de diciembre de 2021, póngase en contacto con la oficina de registro enviando un correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.
Póngase en contacto con la oficina de registro enviando un correo electrónico email@example.com.
*Tenga en cuenta que al preparar documentos para el registro, bloquee la información personal como el número de seguro social, el número de licencia, y los números de cuenta, etc...
School District Boundaries - Click Here
Parents must bring the following information with them at the time of registration:
1. Proof of your child's age.
Ways to show a child's age:
•Birth Certificate - The birth certificate has to be an original or a certified copy (which would come from the town/state/country the child was born in). The certified copy would have an official seal (most likely raised).
• Baptismal record (from any country)
• A Passport (from any country)
If you don't have a Birth Certificate, baptismal record, or passport, you can use other documents if you've had them for at least two years, such as:
• Driver's license
• State or governmental ID
• School photo ID with date of birth
• Consulate ID card
• Hospital or health records
• Military dependent ID card
• Other documents from federal/state/local agencies (examples: Department of Social Services, Office of Refugee Resettlement)
• Court Orders
• Native American tribal document
• Records from international aid agencies or voluntary agencies
2. Your own Photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
3. A record from physician with all inoculations listed with a doctor’s signature or stamp.
2020-2021 School Year
Link to full immunization document may be found here.
4. Proof of Residency.
Ways you can show residency:
• Lease or deed
• Affidavit from the person you pay rent to, saying you live there
• Affidavit from a third party saying you live there
• A letter from the person you pay rent to saying you live there
• A letter from another person saying you live at your address
If you don't have any of the above, you may use the following:
• Pay stub showing your address
• Income tax form that shows your address
• Utility bill or other bill in your name
• Membership documents based on residency, such as a local library card
• Voter registration card
• Driver's license, or permit, or non-driver ID
• State or other government issued ID
• Documents from government agencies such as a social service agency or the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement
• Custody or guardianship papers
5. Proof of custody or guardianship
an affidavit (Parent or Guardian) saying that you have "total and permanent custody and control" over the child
other proof such as documentation that the child has been placed with a sponsor by a federal agency